Search for atmospheres
The Mermaid of Legend
Am I Alone in this Cave?
You came here, to this miracle of natural engineering, to get away from the surface world. This cave, which must be thousands of years old, rests a hundred feet beneath the surface of Lake Superior. In a bazaar phenomenon, the echoes of the dripping water reverberate into a dull chiming. Your ears must be deceived when you hear a quiet trilling of a voice in the distance. Could it really be the elusive mermaid of legend that all the old fishermen squawk about in the pubs? You dare not take another step. However, you don't believe you could travel any further into the cave if you wanted to as your body has become heavy, like a pebble in a stream.
Comments for "Am I Alone in this Cave?"
License details for "Am I Alone in this Cave?"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ambient Sewer by D W - Freesound +)
- Ambient Synth by http://freesound.org +)
- Katarina Rose Singing by Katarina Rose from https://freesound.org/people/womb_affliction/ +)
- Cave stream medium by Mariusz Jasionowicz -RareSound Production Ltd. +)
- debris by Soundsnap.com *)
- water dripping var.2 reverb by soundsnap.com *)
- underwater_deep_s1 by zapsplat.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license