Search for atmospheres
Ayla's Cave During a Storm in Jean Auel's The Valley of Horses
Ayla's Cave During a Storm
Ayla has been exiled from the Clan by Broud, and travels from the Beran Sea peninsula to the windy periglacial loess steppes. There she finds The Valley of Horses and a suitable cave to survive the winter. Together with Whinney, a filly that she adopts, and Baby, a wounded cave lion cub she nurses back to health, she makes the cave into a comfortable home for the three of them. As a storm blows over the grassland plains and through her valley, she comfortably takes cover in her cave with her animal companions in front of a simple fire.
Comments for "Ayla's Cave During a Storm"
License details for "Ayla's Cave During a Storm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Horse Snort by goodlistener via http://freesound.org +)
- Cave wind by http://freesound.org +)
- Horse nicker by http://freesound.org/people/GoodListener/sounds/322449/ +)
- Water Dripping in Cave by https://freesound.org/people/Sclolex/sounds/177958/ +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Medium rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Lion Snore by Timbre of the Freesound Project +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)