Search for atmospheres
This was created for a tabletop game in which the character entered the cave with the sounds sounding fairly natural (dark, whispers and monster off). As he progressed deeper I turned off the wings and turned on the dark. After a short while I also added the whispers - this represented a Bogart that had taken up residence in the cave. At the right moment suddenly turning on monster represented the final confrontation and was handy as a back up to the conversation that ensued.
Comments for "Crackpot Cavern"
License details for "Crackpot Cavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dark Dreams by calpomatt from http://calpomatt.lavista.org +)
- Echoing waterdrips by editor_adp from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Whispers Ghostly by Freesound.org +)
- monster_groans_grunts_slobbers by jasonlon from http://freesound.org +)
- wings flapping by kamyarbb from http://freesound.org +)
- bats awakening by sofie from http://freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license