Search for atmospheres
Beyond the trials of the first level...
Deep in the Labyrinth
... you find yourself descending to a lake below. You have no idea how this got here, but once you're out of the lake and back onto ground, stuck in the thick of another maze, you quickly stop wondering. After what you've seen above, you realize anything could happen here in this place. You begin to wonder how deep it goes, you wonder if you brought enough provisions. It's been at least a day, and you've used so many of your goods surviving thus far in this trap filled labyrinth... maybe the Druids were right. You should have turned back. You should have never come to Darner's Lot.
Comments for "Deep in the Labyrinth"
License details for "Deep in the Labyrinth"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cauldron bubble nk by billyzenn from http://freesound.org +)
- Dark ambient by Empty +)
- scary impact by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Cave stream medium by Mariusz Jasionowicz -RareSound Production Ltd. +)
- Creepy whispering by raspberrytickle from http://freesound.org +)
- Tibetan chant reverb by razzvio from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Haunted Drum Beat by suonho via http://freesound.org +)