Search for atmospheres
Once you're through the forest...
Hall of Forestmouth
... You may find yourself at a door. This door is unassuming, as are most doors, but this one sits unhinged in the darkness of a fern-infested nook. It smells of old apples and rosemary, and something you cannot place for the life of you. It's a dirt smell? No, a moldy smell? No... but it is old, ancient perhaps. And the door beckons you to grip its brass handle and twist it open, and the darkness inside pulls you in. Now you see around you old stone brick walls, and it feels that the more you explore these hallways, you just cannot shake the feeling you've been traveling in circles.
Comments for "Hall of Forestmouth"
License details for "Hall of Forestmouth"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ambient sounds nk by burning-mir from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave Ambient by Dag Bateway +)
- A Chime Arpeggiator by Luuk van Loon +)
- Stone On Concrete Floor by Pusteblumi *)
- bowl gamelan drone by thatjeffcarter +)
*) Soundsnap.com license