Search for atmospheres
ambient minecraft cave
gives "first night" vibes.
they want me to write 150 words!? well okay...
A tall graveyard in a eerie cliff side marks the entrance to this cave. Beyond the entrance lies a narrow and grimy room. It's covered in dead insects, small bones and dead vermin.
Your torch allows you to see broken arrows, rusty swords and skeletal remains, tattered and ravished by time itself.
Further ahead are two paths, you go left. Its twisted trail leads passed broken and pillaged tombs and soon you enter a dusty area. There's a round stone in the centre, around it are a dozen skeletons in a circle. What happened in this place?
You carefully continue onwards, deeper into the cavern. You pass many rooms and passages, some have collapsed, others are dead ends or too dangerous to try. You eventually make it to what is likely the final room..
Comments for "minecraft cave"
License details for "minecraft cave"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Watery Whispers by charitho from http://freesound.org +)
- Dark ambient by Empty +)
- Infernal Voices Rumbling by Fox Forrester +)
- Graveyard at Night by http://freesound.org +)
- Scary Background Ambience by http://freesound.org +)
- Cave ambience by Robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license