Search for atmospheres
Cave with underground waves crashing
Wave Echo Cave2
Waves come about two minutes apart, growing louder toward the northeast. Wave Echo Cave is nowhere near the ocean, but a water-filled cavern deep in the mine is connected to an underground hot spring. That spring boils over continuously to produce a surge that slams into a narrow funnel, making a sound like breaking surf.
Comments for "Wave Echo Cave2"
License details for "Wave Echo Cave2"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Rumble by By Pushtobreak - www.freesound.org +)
- Wave Echo by Dobride from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Sewer Rat by Edited version by Fox Forrester and original file by zabuhailo from http://freesound.org +)
- Moan_2 by GSC game world *)
- Cave wind by http://freesound.org +)
- STEP by Massive by Massive Song +)
- Ambient by stk13 from http://freesound.org +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license